----- FOR THE SHRIMP SEASONING:
1 teaspoon chili powder
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon dried oregano
¼ teaspoon ground cumin
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
----- FOR THE SHRIMP TACOS:
1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 30 shrimp)
6 corn tortillas
6 tablespoons crushed feta cheese
----- FOR THE MANGO AVOCADO SALSA:
¼ cup red onion, diced
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
1 small bunch of cilantro, chopped
3 hass avocados, peeled, cored, and diced
1 ripe mango, peeled, cored, and diced (about 1 cup)
Salt and pepper to taste
Juice of 1 lime
1. Combine all ingredients for the shrimp seasoning in a small bowl.
2. Place prepared shrimp in a medium bowl and add the seasoning to it. Mix until the shrimp is well coated.
3. Transfer the seasoned shrimp into Tatung Air Fryer’s cooking pan. Close the lid and set the timer for 15 minutes.
4. While the shrimp is frying, make the Mango Avocado Salsa by combining all the salsa ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
5. Once the shrimp is done, remove from the Air Fryer and set aside.
6. Press the two pins on the side of the removable paddle and remove the paddle. Use a paper towel to ship the cooking pan roughly.
7. Throw in 3 tortillas in the cooking pan. Close the lid and set the timer for 3 minutes to warm up the tortillas. Repeat this set for the other 3 tortillas.
8. To assemble the tacos, place 5 shrimp in the middle of warmed tortilla, add 2-3 spoonfuls of Mango Avocado Salsa, and top with 1 tablespoon feta cheese. Assemble the reset of the tacos and enjoy!