1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
¼ cup all-purpose flour
1 pound beef stew meat
1 small onion, coarsely chopped
1 stalk celery, coarsely chopped
3 small carrots or 2 medium ones, coarsely chopped
3 medium potatoes, coarsely chopped
2 cups beef broth
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon paprika
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
1 bay leaf
Cilantro for garnishing
1. In a medium mixing bowl, combine salt, pepper and flour. Coat the beef with the flour mixture and set aside.
2. Place chopped vegetables at the bottom of the waterless pot. Place the beef on top of the vegetables and sprinkle the rest of the flour mixture in the pot.
3. In the same mixing bowl, combine beef broth, garlic, paprika and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well and pour over beef and vegetables. Tuck a bay leaf in the pot.
4. Place the waterless pot in the Fusion Cooker. Cover with the metal lid. Select “Cook” mode and choose level 3. Set the timer for 45-60 minutes or until the beef is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
5. Once the beef stew is done, discard the bay leaf; give it a gentle stir; dish and garnish cilantro. Enjoy!