2 Tilapia fillets (about 1 pound)
Fresh cilantro leaves
Fresh Basil leaves
----- For the Thai Sauce -----
2 tablespoons less sodium soy sauce
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon white wine
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ teaspoon red chili flakes
1 teaspoon dried basil
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Rinse fish fillets and pat dry with a paper towel.
2. In a small bowl, combine all Thai sauce ingredients. Mix well.
3. Form a piece of aluminum foil into a shape of a container, which should be big enough to hold one fish fillet. Scoop 1 tablespoon of sauce into the bottom of the foil container, swirl. Place fish fillet in and top with 2 tablespoons sauce. Cover and crimp to seal the foil edges to form a tent, leaving a little room inside. Do the same with the other fillet.
4. Set the grilling pan into the Fusion Cooker, select “Grill” mode and set the temperature to 340°F (170°C).
5. Place the two fish foil packets in the grilling pan, cover with the metal lid and grill for 15 minutes.
6. Once done, use oven mitts to transfer the fish onto a serving plate. Carefully open the packets, serve with fresh cilantro, fresh basil and lime wedges. Enjoy!