1 (12-ounce) ribeye/sirloin steak or 2 (6-ounce) ribeye/sirloin steaks
Salt and pepper to tast
2 tablespoons butter, melted
8 ounces asparagus spears, bottoms trimmed
1 portabella mushroom, sliced
1 (6-ounce) container of lemon yogurt
1 tablespoon fresh tarragon, chopped
1. Bring steak to room temperature. Pat dry with a paper towel.
2. Brush the steak with olive oil and season it generously with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Place the grilling pan in Tatung Fusion Cooker and select "Grill" mode. Set the temperature to 445°F (230°C) and let it preheat for 4 minutes.
4. Place the seasoned steak in the grilling pan, cover with the metal lid. Set the timer for 3 minutes. Uncover, flip the steak, cover and set the timer for another 3 minutes.
5. Once the steak is ready, remove from the grilling pan to a warm plate. Cover the steak with foil and let it rest.
6. In the same grilling pan, add asparagus and mushroom slices. Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Select "Cook" mode, level 4. Cover with the glass lid and cook for 8 minutes. Your steak should make some juice while resting. Add the juice back into the vegetables.
7. In the meantime, melt 2 tablespoons butter in microwave. Make the béarnaise sauce by adding yogurt, tarragon, a dash of salt in a small bowl and whisk together. Set the béarnaise aside.
8. When the vegetables are done, dish and set the steak on top. Serve with béarnaise. Enjoy!