2 chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
8 ounces potatoes, chopped
2 medium carrots, chopped
8 ounces button mushrooms, quartered
Fresh parsley leaves for garnishing
----- For the Honey Garlic Chicken Marinade -----
¼ cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons honey
¼ cup ketchup
1 tablespoon minced garlic (about 3 medium garlic cloves)
½ teaspoon dried basil
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
⅛ teaspoon red pepper flakes
⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry with paper towels. Make some shallow vertical cuts on the chicken with a knife. Place chicken in a large Ziploc bag. Next, make the honey garlic chicken marinade by mixing all marinade ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour into the chicken bag, zip up and shake well. Refrigerate it overnight.
2. When ready to cook, set the grilling pan in the Tatung Fusion Cooker. Add a little water in the circle part (the heating water column) inside the grilling pan. Select “Grill” mode and set the temperature at 340°F (170°C).
3. Place the marinated chicken breasts inside the grilling pan without touching the water. Reserve the marinade. Cover with the metal lid and set the timer for 7 minutes. Uncover, flip the chicken and grill for another 6 minutes, covered.
4. Once the chicken is cooked, transfer to a plate and cover with foil, leaving the chicken juice behind in the pan.
5. In the same grilling pan, add all vegetables and pour the reserved marinade onto the vegetables. Cover with the glass lid. Select “Cook” mode and choose level 4. Set the timer for 10 minutes.
6. Divide the vegetables into two portions and dish. Place one chicken breast on each plate. Drizzle with the sauce and garnish with fresh parsley leaves. Enjoy!